The Data protection principles we follow.
This policy includes how we deal with
- – customers – who have booked or are planning to book a holiday or provided feedback and reviews.
Please note that our customers over the age of 18 and we do not therefore collect personal information from children.
We will update our Privacy and Cookies Policy as data protection law or business practice changes.
We use your data either because:
- You have consented for us to contact you with marketing communications and request for reviews.
- We have a contract between us (e.g. when you book a holiday).
You have the right to withdraw your consent.
All our marketing communications include an unsubscribe link, to make it easy to withdraw consent. If you withdraw your consent (e.g. by opting out of marketing communications), we will stop processing your data as requested.
If you have a holiday booked and you have not yet travelled, we’ll still need to hold onto your data so we can process the holiday. That’s because the contract between us is the basis for using your data (rather than consent
If you are concerned about the processing of your data, please contact us
You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data and the right to request that we correct or remove your data, when there remains no legal basis for keeping it.
You will need to contact us by email or post, to exercise these rights and we will conduct identification checks to safeguard your privacy.
Personal information we collect
In order to provide you with the best possible holiday service, we collect the following information:
Name, title, age/age range.
Postal addresses (main and billing), phone numbers, email addresses.
, holiday start/end dates, cost of holiday, amounts paid,details of other people booked on the same holiday.
Whether you wish to receive marketing information from us by email.
Payments are made via secure payment procedure.
Historical searches, how you use our website, the devices and IP addresses you use to access our services (for example, operating system, browser and device type).
We collect this information so that we can continuously improve our website and our service to you.
any feedback you leave, responses to customer satisfaction surveys collected via Feedback Form
emails, customer service cases, your interaction with our marketing (clicking links in our marketing emails, for example – we track this to help ensure our communications are relevant and interesting).
Through our partnerships with agencies such as Snaptrip and Trip Advisor, we may receive some of the above information from other companies you use (e.g. other online holiday companies that feature our properties). In such cases, those companies must also inform you about their use of your data.
We use your personal information to:
- Manage your holiday booking/letting
- Understand how to improve our services, to select the best holiday properties and provide the best information and offers, for example
- Enable the display of the most appropriate adverts on our websites and on other websites and services where we place advertising
- Communicate with you, including for example, responding to your emails, messages on social media, web chat requests, handling customer service matters and so on
- Process your payments
- With your permission, send you relevant marketing information such as details of competitions, special offers and properties we think will be of interest to you
- Manage competitions, promotions and special offers in which you participate
- Make sure our servers and the website are operating correctly
We receive personal information from:
- You, when you give it to us (e.g. when booking a holiday, leaving a review.
- Your use of our website
- Third party holiday providers you may book with, who advertise our properties
Legal basis of processing
There are several grounds on which we will store and use your data. As follows:
We rely on your consent to use your data to contact you for marketing activities. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you have a holiday booked, we have contract between us, requiring us to use your data.
We are under binding legal obligations, such as accounting to the government for tax and making financial records available for audit. In such cases, we are typically obliged to retain data for up to seven years from the date of the transaction.
we use data to manage our operations and to make villa rental process improvements.
How we share your personal information
Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to track visitor numbers and behaviour. This service is to help us continually improve our service and does not track any personally identifiable information. If you wish to opt out of this, you should disable cookies in your browser.
Security of your data
Our Secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and is among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions.
We allow some third party advertisers to place cookies on our websites – and from there, in your browser. Please note that you may use your browser’s controls to disable cookies at any time.